* Administrator – B & M Bielenda & Mędrzak s.c .., ul.Skoczowska 100 / 1.1, 43-450 Ustroń, NIP: 5482689237 REGON: 368938178
* Website – the website available at https://bmprofessionalbronzer.com/
* User – any entity that browses the content of the Website.
* The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the order form or the contact form
* The Administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data is the Administrator.
* Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User are processed in files submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
* Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the order form are processed in order to perform the purchase and sale agreement concluded via the Website. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to enter into an agreement with the Administrator.
* The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
* Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with the conditions set out in detail in:
* Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
* Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data,
* Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data.
* The user has the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in paragraph 7 above, including in particular:
* access to your personal data,
* requests to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
* The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
* The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
* The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
* Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
* Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
* Logs are saved and stored on the server.
* The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are the only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.